IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management
IEMA Certificate in Environmental ManagementLevel Specialist Duration 120 hours Available to book: £1158 + VAT Contact us to book Available to quote: In-house Request a quote
The IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management provides detailed knowledge of environment and sustainability principles, and will arm you with management tools and skills to deliver positive change.
How will you benefit?
- Boost your career prospects - highly regarded by employers
- Contribute fully to improving the environmental sustainability of your organisation
- Meets the requirements for Practitioner Membership of IEMA (PIEMA)
The IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management is made up of three Modules:
Module 1: Fundamentals of sustainability, business and governance
- Implications of global trends for the environment, society, the economy and for organisations and the role of an environment/sustainability professional in overcoming these challenges
- Sustainable business/governance models and principles
Module 2: Environmental principles, policy and legislation
- Environmental principles
- Major policy and legislation
Module 3: Environmental management/assessment tools and skills
- Major tools, techniques, systems and practices to develop sustainable products and services and improve sustainability performance
- The role of innovation in developing sustainable products, services and solutions
- Data collection, critical analysis and information reporting to inform decision making
- Problem identification and opportunity assessment for delivery of innovative and sustainable products and services
- Effective communications
- Stakeholder identification and engagement
- Tools, techniques, systems and practices to identify opportunities and risks
- Project and programme delivery to achieve performance improvements
- Implementing change and transformation
The IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management is assessed by:
- Assignments for each module – these are set by IEMA but marked by RRC
- An assessment of competence – this is a practical application (this forms Module 4 of the programme) and is submitted to IEMA for marking. It can only be submitted after all the other modules have been successfully completed.
- Anyone who already has a foundation level of environmental/ sustainability knowledge (gained from work experience or through a course such as the IEMA Foundation Certificate)
- This is a Distance Learning Course
- Detailed course notes
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.