EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR) 2017/745 – QMS Auditor Training
EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR) 2017/745 – QMS Auditor TrainingLevel Internal auditor Duration 3 days Available to book: Virtual instructor led training £1885 + VAT Book your place
The Medical Device Regulation (MDR) is the legislation detailing the requirements that manufacturers must meet to place medical devices on the market in the European Union.
As more and more manufacturers now have their MDR Quality Management System (QMS) certificates it’s imperative for continued compliance that they are able to perform audits against the requirements of the QMS MDR.
This course is designed to give you insights into how Notified Bodies may perform a MDR QMS compliance audit, using the topics of a typical MDR audit agenda as the basis. This will enable you to optimize your auditing skills and knowledge to boost your audit capabilities, gain confidence in planning and performing an effective EU MDR QMS audit, as well as ensuring continued compliance to the EU MDR (2017/245).
How will I benefit?
This course will help you to:
- Perform audits against the EU MDR (2017/245) Quality Management System requirements
- Ensure continued compliance against the EU MDR (2017/245) QMS requirements
- Be confident that your organization can rely on competent EU MDR (2017/245) auditors
By the end of the course you’ll be able to:
• Establish the relationship between the ISO13485:2016 and the EU MDR (2017/745)
• Recognize and interpret the key QMS requirements of the EU MDR (2017/745)
• Appreciate that the range of medical device classifications mean differing requirements in the context of auditing
• Plan for and conduct EU MDR (2017/745) QMS audits to establish and maintain compliance against these requirements
• Report on any identified nonconformities
The course is especially suitable for:
- RA, QM, and QA professionals who already perform audits
- Anyone concerned with certification or active in projects for CE-marking, especially involved in the QMS implementation side
- Staff involved in audits and working for organizations that partner with Medical Device manufacturers g. as subcontractor, crucial supplier, OEM, Authorized representative, importer, distributor, auditee
Please note: This course will not cover audit requirements for In Vitro Diagnostics Devices or focus on devices with specific requirements.
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.