ISO 50001:2018 Requirements Training Course
ISO 50001:2018 Requirements Training CourseLevel Understanding Duration 1 days Available to book: Virtual instructor led training £775 + VAT View dates and book now Available to book: View details Available to quote: In-house Request a quote
This one-day ISO 50001:2018 requirements course uses an activity-based, delegate-centred approach. This helps you share energy management experiences and knowledge with other attendees, bringing the information presented alive to improve retention and support your implementation process when you return to work.
With the full support of a world-class BSI tutor, you’ll learn about ISO 50001, common terms and definitions in the standard as well as the key concepts and requirements related to ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management Systems (EnMS).
By attending this course in the classroom or via our live online training, you’ll be guided by an expert BSI tutor and can interact with like-minded peers from other organizations. This provides a safe environment to ask questions to help embed your knowledge. You’ll also benefit from our accelerated-learning techniques, helping you put your new skills into action.
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand and explain the importance and benefits of having an effective energy management system in place
- Develop and implement an EnMS that allows your organization to continually improve how it uses energy
- Manage energy consumption and efficiency for your organization
- Understand how energy performance is a key element of an organization’s performance and the benefits of integrating your EnMS with your organization’s overall strategy
- Motivate your colleagues as well as engage their commitment and cooperation as you implement and maintain the system
- Inform your senior management team of the requirements of the standard, help them decide on next steps and provide guidance on implementation decisions and auditing requirements
- Recognize the important role that energy management systems have in accelerating climate change action in support of United Nations climate change agreements
- Support your organization in recognizing corporate social responsibility, sustainability and governance initiatives as well as protect its brand and reputation
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to explain:
- What is an energy management system
- Why an EnMS is important to an organization and its benefits
- The background of ISO 50001:2018 and its intended outcome
- The terms and definitions used
- The key concepts and structure of ISO 50001:2018
- The main requirements of ISO 50001:2018
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 50001 Energy Management System.
There are no formal prerequisites; however it will be useful for delegates to read the International Standard before attending this course.
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
- Training course notes
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.