ISO 41001:2018 Requirements
ISO 41001:2018 RequirementsLevel Understanding Duration 1 day Available to book: In-house Request a quote
Facility management (FM) integrates multiple disciplines to have an influence on the efficiency and productivity of economies of societies, communities and organizations, as well as the way individuals interact with the built environment.
This one-day training course provides the basis for a common interpretation and understanding of facility management systems (FMS) and the ways in which it can benefit organizations of all kinds.
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Improve workforce productivity, safety, health and well-being
- Improved communication of requirements and methodologies between public and private sector organizations
- Improved efficiency, effectiveness, and cost benefits to organizations
You will be able to:
- Explain what an FMS is
- Describe the benefits of an FMS and why it is important to an organization
- Explain the background of ISO 41001 and its intended outcome
- Use FMS terms and definitions
- Identify the key concepts and structure of ISO 41001
- Communicate the main requirements of ISO 41001
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 41001:2018 Facility Management System.
There are no formal prerequisites; however, it will be useful for you to read the standard before attending the course.
- Detailed course notes
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.