BSI Certified Auditor
The BSI Certified Auditor/Lead Auditor qualification gives your employer or client complete confidence in you. It lets them know that your auditing skills are not just solely based on your experience. They’ll be reassured that you are regularly evaluated by the UK’s leading independent auditing experts.
How it works:
Step One: Take internal or lead auditor training
You'll need to successfully complete, or have already completed, internal auditor or lead auditor training. You will then begin to put your training into practice by undertaking management system audits.
Step Two: Audit Packs
You will then send us three completed audit packs. Our tutors will check and review your packs, looking for evidence of audit planning and effective reporting, including that you have been able to communicate clear findings including nonconformities as required. Audit packs will be treated with strict confidence and a full report will be prepared offering you feedback.
Step Three: Qualifying Review
The final stage is a half day qualifying review where one of our experienced tutors will carefully observe and evaluate your conduct of a live audit.
Once successful: You will become a BSI Certified Auditor or Lead Auditor
You'll be able to enhance your CV, use our logo, attend our webinars, and join our private forum to communicate with our tutors and other Certified Auditors. We'll also send you an exclusive membership pack.
Continuation: To keep your Certified Auditor qualification, you will need to continue to demonstrate your auditing skills by providing us with three audit packs on an annual basis, and after three years conduct another qualifying review.
Who should apply?
“Achieving the BSI Certified Auditor qualification has been a really useful and rewarding experience. I can now demonstrate that my auditing skills meet BSI’s high standards.” - Certified Lead Auditor
- Experienced auditors who want to continually improve
- Managers of large audit teams
- Auditors looking to move into consultancy
What will I learn?
- Keep up to date on the latest in auditing techniques
- Continually develop, improve, and assess your skills
- Internationally associated with excellence and best practice, a BSI qualification will reassure your employer and clients of your high standards
How will I benefit?
- Credibility - prove your auditing meets the highest standards
- A professional qualification
- Career development and continual improvement
- CV enhancement
- Receive detailed and thorough feedback on your audits (both planning and reporting)
- Stay up to date with the latest developments, ensuring on-going excellence in performance
- Access to our expert tutors and other Certified Auditors
- Demonstrate to your employer or clients that you're being independently reviewed on a regular basis
- Use of the BSI Certified Auditor logo
- Exclusive Certified Auditor membership pack
- Membership of a private forum to communicate with our tutors and other BSI Certified Auditors
- Priority booking for our Auditing Essentials events
To become a BSI Certified Auditor, call us on: 0345 086 9000