Date: 10th April 2018
Location: NEC Birmingham, Hall 6, Main Seminar Theatre
Time: 11:15am - 12:00pm
- Prof. Stephen Cameron, Reader and Associate Professor at Oxford University
- Robert Garbett, Chief Executive at Drone Major Group Ltd
- Ruptesh Pattanayak, Industry Solutions Executive – Manufacturing & Resources Sector at Microsoft
- Andrew Banks, Senior Field Application Engineer at LDRA Ltd
- Dan Palmer, Head of Market Development at BSI
- How will robots/drones/autonomous systems and AI change the manufacturing industry in the future?
- What do manufacturers need to do to take advantage? What are the challenges and how to overcome these?
- What is the role of standards in supporting these technologies?
- What will the impact be on jobs? What skills will employers need to recruit for?
Spaces are limited, and to avoid disappointment we recommend you book your place.