For over 100 years, we have driven best practice in business around the world. With more than 90 offices in 30 countries we reach over 86,000 clients, supporting them to develop a resilient organization.
We bring together the collective wisdom of over 11,000 experts to generate best practice for business. And using this knowledge and experience we ensure our assessors are trained to deliver leading certification services to you. We assess whether your processes, procedures and products meet recognized international standards, many of which we have helped develop.
Assessment services with BSI provide reassurance that you’re robust and focused on continual improvement. Our assurance marks demonstrate to your stakeholders that you are committed to best practice and delivering value to them.
We will continue to visit you on a regular basis to assess whether you continue to conform and are still working to the best practice frameworks outlined by the standard or scheme. Your planned visit dates, close out actions from your assessments and previous reports can be viewed and accessed via our BSI Connect Portal. Plus the latest BSI Mark of Trust and marketing guidance is also available to help you promote your success and show your commitment to business improvement.
The benefits of BSI certification
- We carefully match our assessors’ industry experience to your particular needs, so they have the right in-depth knowledge to understand your challenges
- You’ll get access to our BSI Connect Portal – giving you 24/7 access to your essential BSI assessment information
- You will be guided through the assessment process - our advisors will support you and engage with our technical specialists for any complex queries that arise
- You’ll feel reassured selecting BSI as your provider, as we are also independently evaluated for our competence and performance capability to ensure we deliver the best for our clients.
We have been at the forefront of developing collective best-practice since 1901 and originated three of the most popular management system standards today. And it doesn’t stop there –we are involved in new innovative standards every day to be best place to deliver for our clients in their volatile marketplace
What can an effective management system do?
- Manage your social, environmental and financial risks.
- Improve operational effectiveness.
- Reduce costs.
- Increase customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Protect your brand and reputation.
- Remove barriers to trade.
- Bring clarity to the marketplace.