BS OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor - IOSH approved course
You can become an occupational health and safety internal auditor with our IOSH approved BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 internal auditor training course and reap the rewards of a robust management system – achieving the highest standards of health and safety.
Learn how to deliver structured internal audits in line with BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 requirements on our two-day course. Our expert tutors are qualified in the preparation and planning of internal occupational health and safety audits. They will support you in gaining skills and confidence to build your own audit framework.
Who should attend?
- Those with responsibility for carrying out internal audits
- Existing and newly appointed auditors
- Health and safety managers and advisers
- Environmental managers and advisers
- Integrated risk managers
“The transfer of certification to BSI has been a relatively seamless exercise with comprehensive support and the absolute minimum level of disruption.”
What will I learn?
- Gain an overview of health and safety management auditing and the requirements of BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- Become an internal auditor with the competency, knowledge and skills to deliver a first class auditing process
- Be confident in your scheduling, planning, reporting and accurate reporting
- Share knowledge and ensure improvements are made efficiently and effectively
- Build awareness of the highest standard of health and safety management across your organization.
How will I benefit?
- Consolidate your understanding of an effective occupational health and safety management audit
- Gain confidence in identifying gaps and areas of concern in your own occupational health and safety management system
- Learn how to close gaps and strengthen health and safety in your business
- Deliver continuous improvement through the latest occupational health and safety practices
- Share expertise across your organization to build a culture of health and safety awareness
- Achieve the highest standard of working environment and build employee, business and customer confidence.