BS OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor
For more information or to take advantage of this offer, call our training team on 0345 086 9000
Learn how to deliver structured internal audits in line with BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 requirements on our two-day course. Our expert tutors are qualified in the preparation and planning of internal occupational health and safety audits. They will support you in gaining skills and confidence to build your own audit framework.
Who should attend?
“The transfer of certification to BSI has been a relatively seamless exercise with comprehensive support and the absolute minimum level of disruption.”
- Those with responsibility for carrying out internal audits
- Existing and newly appointed auditors
- Health and safety managers and advisers
- Environmental managers and advisers
- Integrated risk managers
What will I learn?
- Gain an overview of health and safety management auditing and the requirements of BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- Become an internal auditor with the competency, knowledge and skills to deliver a first class auditing process
- Be confident in your scheduling, planning, reporting and accurate reporting
- Share knowledge and ensure improvements are made efficiently and effectively
- Build awareness of the highest standard of health and safety management across your organization.
How will I benefit?
- Consolidate your understanding of an effective occupational health and safety management audit
- Gain confidence in identifying gaps and areas of concern in your own occupational health and safety management system
- Learn how to close gaps and strengthen health and safety in your business
- Deliver continuous improvement through the latest occupational health and safety practices
- Share expertise across your organization to build a culture of health and safety awareness
- Achieve the highest standard of working environment and build employee, business and customer confidence.
- You will gain 16 CPD points on completing the course
- Training course notes
*Terms & conditions
Applies to selected courses only. Discount applies to 2nd and 3rd delegates only where the booking is for the same course either a) taken on the same date/location in 2018 or b) taken on another date in 2018. All courses to be taken before 31 December 2018. Moves, changes and cancellations are not permitted. Payment required or invoice issued at the time of booking. No refunds. Discount does not apply to BSI re-sellers or consultants.