IOSH Online Training Course: Working Safely
If health and safety is essential to your role, take the first steps towards IOSH certification today. Complete our Online Training Course in Working Safely and you will achieve a globally recognised IOSH certificate giving you greater confidence in your role.
Our eLearning course will help you understand why working safely is important. Five modules will cover PPE use, first aid, emergency procedures and reporting incidents. You will also learn how to identify and prevent risks and hazards and how to reduce the impact of what you do on the environment.
You can study online at your own pace with five interactive modules and a virtual tutor to guide you every step of the way.
Who should attend?
- This course is vital for you if health and safety is critical to your role – especially new starters.
What will I learn?
Five interactive modules will cover the following:
- An introduction to the working safely eLearning course and the principles of why working safely is important
- Defining hazard and risk, recognising hazards and understanding risk and risk assessment
- Identifying common hazards, how these arise and how to prevent them
- Improving safety performance, understanding safe systems of work, using PPE, recognising safety signs, emergency procedures, first aid and basic measuring and reporting of incidents
- Protecting your environment, understanding what impact your industry has and what you can do as an individual and organisation to reduce pollution and waste.
How will I benefit?
- Ensure employees working in health and safety critical environments have a full understanding of safe working
- Minimise and manage hazards and reduce risks to employee safety as well as your business
- Build employee confidence in the safest standards of the working environment
- Build stakeholder confidence in health and safety best practice
- Ensure employee compliance with health and safety policies as well as legal requirements
- Support continuous professional development across your organisation.
- You will gain 8 CPD points on completing the course
- Learner’s Task Book containing practical exercises
- IOSH Working Safely certificate
- Single user access