Getting started with BS OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management
BS OHSAS 18001 is the right choice when it comes to identifying and managing occupational health and safety risks and hazards – especially when you get started with us. We help you understand and apply BS OHSAS 18001 to your organization for safer working conditions, improved performance and new business opportunities.
What is BS OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety Management?
BS OHSAS 18001 is a truly international standard which sets out the requirements for occupational health and safety management good practice for any size of organization. It provides guidance to help you design your own health and safety framework – allowing you to bring all relevant controls and processes into one management system.
BS OHSAS 18001 can also be adapted to all types of organizations to help eliminate or minimize operational risks and hazards. The standard is designed to help you create the best possible working conditions in your organization – helping you to meet legal, industry and customer requirements.
What are the benefits of BS OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management?
- Create the best possible working conditions across your organization
- Identify hazards and put in place controls to manage them
- Reduce workplace accidents and illness to cut related costs and downtime
- Engage and motivate staff with better, safer working conditions
- Demonstrate compliance to customers and suppliers
Helpful tips and advice
View our resources all relating to BS OHSAS 18001.