ISO 9001:2015/IATF 16949:2016 Lead Auditor Training course
Gain the confidence to effectively audit a AuQMS in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to quality by transforming existing auditor skills to IATF 16949:2016. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continual improvement of the business.
You'll grasp the key principles and practices of effective AuQMS audits in line with ISO 9001:2015/IATF 16949:2016 and also ISO 19011 "Guidelines for auditing management systems".
Using a step-by-step approach, you'll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. Over 5 days, you'll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful management systems audit. Learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 9001:2015/IATF 16949:2016 AuQMS audit and satisfy third-party certification. You'll acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up a AuQMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances overall organizational performance.
Who should attend?
- Anyone with the need to audit an organization's ISO 9001:2015/IATF 16949:2016 AuQMS
You should have a good knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016, and the key principles of an AuQMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our IATF 16949:2016 Requirements course. It will also help if you have attended an internal or lead auditor course to ISO 9001 or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.
What will I learn?
You will learn to:
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Identify the purpose and benefits of a AuQMS
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015/IATF 16949:2016 audit
- Interpret ISO 9001:2015/IATF 16949:2016 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder/interested party confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirement
- Lunch and refreshments
- Detailed course notes
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate