In today’s fast paced environment, customers are more demanding and competition more intense. Delivering quality products and services is more crucial than ever for survival and long-term success. Having an internationally recognized Automotive Quality Management System (Automotive QMS) allows you to enhance organizational performance, increase customer satisfaction and gain a competitive edge.
This course will help you identify key requirements, and the structure of an effective Automotive QMS and what this means for you. Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of IATF 16949:2016, key terms, definitions and the integration and the alignment to the ISO standardized high level structure. You’ll learn to interpret the key concepts and principles of the standard.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an IATF 16949:2016 management system.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to define:
- Why the automotive standard was developed
- The history of IATF 16949, the role of IATF and the standards that support the programme
- The relationship between IATF 16949, ISO 9001 and the Annex SL high level structure
- Terms and definitions of ISO 9000:2015 and IATF 16949
- Key concepts of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949
- Requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of IATF 16949
- To start approaching the development of an automotive QMS
- Drive continual improvement on achieving industry requirements for on-time delivery and quality
- Ensure that your quality management systems are integrated into your business management systems
- Operate in a demanding sector by understanding the industry specific and flow down requirements
- You will gain 16 CPD points on completing the course
- Certificate of attendance
- Training course notes