ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Lead Auditor
Become a business continuity lead auditor with our ISO 22301 Lead Auditor training course.
Ensure excellence in business continuity management by leading independent audits and managing auditing teams at each stage of the audit process. As an ISO 22301 lead auditor your findings can make sure business continuity management systems provide the capability to deal with disruptions to your organization, and achieve or maintain certification.
Who should attend?
Those who score more than 70% will be awarded a lead auditor certificate
- Business continuity managers and consultants
- Risk, information security, IT, operations managers and consultants
- Existing auditors who want to audit to ISO 22301
- Those who want to improve business continuity through an independent audit
What will I learn?
- The scope, concepts and requirements of ISO 22301
- How to plan and lead an ISO 22301 audit
- Manage auditing teams and improve analysing and reporting skills
- Business continuity best practice
How will I benefit?
- You'll become a qualified ISO 22301 lead auditor
- Be able to protect and recover critical business systems during disruption
- Prepare for the unexpected effectively
- Build customer confidence through commitment to business continuity
- You will gain 40 CPD points on completing the course
- Exam and certificate
- Course notes
*Terms and conditions
Applies to selected courses in the UK only. Discount applies to second and third delegates where the booking is for the same course and taking place in 2018. All bookings must be made before 31 October. Moves, changes and cancellation are not permitted. Payment required or invoice issued at the time of bookings. No refunds. Discount does not apply to BSI re-sellers or consultants. Offer not valid for online bookings; this is a telephone exclusive offer. Call our training team on 0345 086 9000 to book. To view the exact discount per course, please click here.