ISO 14001:2015 Transition - Identifying the changes
Learn about the new ISO high level structure and the differences between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015.
Are you already familiar with ISO 14001:2004 and want to find out about ISO 14001:2015? This comprehensive 1 day course introduces you to the new ISO high level structure for management system standards and explores the changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015. By attending, you'll be able to identify the gaps in your current Environmental Management System (EMS) and start planning your transition to the revised standard.
If you have previously attended one of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Transition, ISO 9001:2015 Transition, or High Level Structure courses, you may opt out of the morning session which covers the high level structure.
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor? If you'd like to upgrade your qualification, consider our IRCA Certified ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Transition training course.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 transition
- ISO 14001:2004 auditors who need to convert to ISO 14001:2015
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 14001:2015
- Key concepts such as process approach and lifecycle perspective
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 14001:2004.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current EMS
- Find out about transitioning your certification with BSI
- You will gain 8 CPD points on completing this course
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate