CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Transition Training Course (A17862)
Learn how to audit the key changes to ISO 14001:2015.
Are you an ISO 14001:2004 Internal or Lead Auditor who wants to develop the expertise to audit an ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS)? This course is ideal for existing auditors, as not only will you learn about the new ISO high level structure and the key differences between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015, but you'll also get a chance to practice auditing to the main changes in ISO 14001:2015.
You will sit a 30 minute exam to test your knowledge and understanding.
If you have previously attended our CQI and IRCA ISO/IEC 27001:2013 or CQI and IRCA ISO 9001:2015 Auditor Transition courses, you may opt out of the morning session on day 1 which covers the high level structure.
IRCA course reference number: A17862.
Who should attend?
- ISO 14001:2004 Internal and Lead Auditors who need to convert to ISO 14001:2015.
There are no formal prerequisites but delegates should have a working knowledge of ISO 14001:2004 and the competence to audit an ISO 14001 management system. Delegates do not have to have completed a CQI and IRCA certified auditor course to attend this training.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation - and how to audit them
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 14001:2015, as well as key concepts such as process approach and lifecycle perspective
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 14001:2004 and their impact from an auditing perspective
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Prepare, conduct and develop the skills for an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Meet the CQI and IRCA Auditor transition training requirements
- You will gain 16 CPD points on completing this course
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- Internationally recognized CQI and IRCA certified training course certificate
You will need to undertake a 30 minute assessment with a minimum pass score of 70%. On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized CQI and IRCA certified training course certificate.
This course is certified by CQI and the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) and meets the training requirements for CQI and IRCA Environmental Management Systems Auditor Certification.
Due to changes announced by the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) and the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) who certify this course, we must make you aware that:
In order to accurately record the delegates that they are certifying, CQI/IRCA now require that we provide them with your contact details (name, surname and email address).
We have been assured by CQI/IRCA that delegate data will be handled and stored confidentially and securely, and that any marketing communications between CQI/IRCA and you will be limited to the promotion of CQI/IRCA and their qualifications programmes, and that this will be strictly on an opt-in basis.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this change, please do not hesitate to contact the BSI training team on +44 345 086 9000.