Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Manufacturing)
Our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training Course will provide you with the skills, tools and methods to lead DMAIC improvement projects within a manufacturing organization.
Our training is delivered by qualified Master Black Belt tutors with years of professional experience. They will work with you to help you gain leadership status, learn all there is to know about Define Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC) and how to get to grips with the methodologies and tools to drive business improvements.
For guidance purposes, purchase a copy of the standards:
Part 1 - DMAIC methodology
Part 2 - Tools and techniques
Find out more about BSI's other Lean Six Sigma services.
Who should attend?
- Those who wish to manage complex or multi-functional Lean Six Sigma projects
- Those who wish to manage teams of Green Belts
- Those with some Lean Six Sigma improvement experience
With 52 offices worldwide, we deliver the highest quality of training to 80,000 clients.
What will I learn?
- Gain thorough understanding of Lean tools and the DMAIC methodology
- Identify business areas where improvements can be made
- Be confident in leading teams in the application of DMAIC and Lean techniques
- Establish customer needs, measure how these are met and improve performance
- Further develop skills to use analytics, mathematical models and experimental design techniques
- Become a leader with a professional qualification
How will I benefit?
- Aligned with ISO 13053 Quantitive methods in process improvement
- Apply Lean Six Sigma Black Belt tools in projects that drive business performance
- Understand how to get the most from Lean and DMAIC methods
- Benefit from our expertise and encourage your professional development
- Secure cost and time savings across business operations
- Boost customer confidence and satisfaction.
- You will gain 160 CPD points on completing the course
- Includes Lean Six Sigma Certification at no extra cost
- Course delivered in four monthly modules of 5 days