Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Conversion (Services)
Become a Black Belt in transactional excellence with our international qualification – the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Conversion (Services) Training Course. Gain leadership status and learn all there is to know about Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC), and Lean.
Get to grips with the methodologies and tools to drive transactional improvements by working with our qualified Master Black Belt tutors. Develop thorough knowledge of DMAIC supporting systems and tools, become a confident team leader and be able to identify and solve problems.
Full guidance, tutorials and group exercises will bring DMAIC and Lean to life so you can apply them to an identified area within your business – use your learning to lead your own projects and achieve real improvements.
For guidance purposes, purchase a copy of the standards today.
Part 1 - DMAIC methodology
Part 2 - Tools and techniques
Find out more about BSI's other Lean Six Sigma services.
Who should attend?
- Those who wish to manage complex Lean Six Sigma projects
- Those who wish to manage teams of Green Belts
- Those with some Lean Six Sigma improvement experience
We are the number one certification body in the UK and US.
What will I learn?
- Gain thorough understanding of Lean tools and the DMAIC method
- Identify areas where improvements can be made
- Be confident in leading the application of DMAIC and Lean
- Establish customer needs and measure how these are met
- Further develop skills to use analytics, mathematical models and design techniques
- Become a leader with a professional qualification.
How will I benefit?
- Aligned with ISO 13053 Quantitive methods in process improvement - Six Sigma standard.
- Apply Lean Six Sigma to Black Belt standards and drive performance
- Understand how to get the most from Lean and DMAIC methods
- Benefit from internal expertise and encourage professional development
- Secure cost and time savings across business operations
- Boost customer confidence and satisfaction.
- You will gain 80 CPD points on completing the course
- Includes Lean Six Sigma Certification at no extra cost
- Course delivered in two modules of 5 days