An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; resulting in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. This course is specifically designed to optimize your auditing skills for aerospace stockist and distribution organizations and boost your internal audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit; as well as reporting and assessing corrective action where necessary.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance, and implementation of processes, based on AS/EN/JISQ 9120 (Rev:B). You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on AS/EN/JISQ 9120 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of a AS/EN/JISQ 9120 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its AQMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of a 9120 AQMS.
You should have a good knowledge of the requirements of AS/EN/JISQ 9120 (Rev:B), and the key principles of an AQMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our AS/EN/JISQ 9120 (Rev:B) Requirements course.
Delegates will have the knowledge to:
- Explain the guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2018
- Explain the applicable guideline elements of AS/EN/SJAC 9101; namely the process effectiveness assessment report (PEAR)
- Describe the application of these guidelines to auditing AS/EN/JISQ 9120
Delegates will have the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities using the aerospace approach
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow-up
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.