AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016 Aerospace Lead Auditor Training Course - Probitas Authentication
For more information or to take advantage of this offer, call our training team on 0345 086 9000
Using a step-by-step approach, the course commences with establishing a foundation of knowledge in both Aerospace QMS and lead auditing requirements appropriate to the Aviation, Space and Defence (ASD) industries. The course then moves into extensive case study and role play activities, enabling delegates to participate in the appropriate application of this knowledge and develop their auditing skills. Throughout the 5 days, the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up is covered and delegates will produce comprehensive audit reports using industry recommended practices.
Delegates will have direct access to the following standards throughout the course:
- AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016 (Rev:D) QMS Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defence Organizations
- ISO 19011:2011 Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems
- AS 9101F QMS Audit Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defence Organizations
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016 Aerospace QMS, or seeking IAQG recognition as a certified aerospace auditor.
What will I learn?
This course will enable you to:
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system and its role in helping an organization operate with increased effectiveness, consistency, and customer satisfaction
- Explain the purpose and intent of the ISO 9000 series of standards and how they relate to the applicable Aerospace QMS standards
- Describe the continuing process of development of Aerospace QMS standards and ISO 19011, the impact that these developments may have on the audit process, and the need for auditors to keep up to date
- Describe the seven Quality Management Principles and how they relate to the Aerospace QMS
- Describe the documentation required by the Aerospace QMS and the interrelationships between the quality manual, procedures, quality planning, policy, and objectives
- Explain the intent and requirement of each clause of the Aerospace QMS
- Identify the audit evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to the requirements of the Aerospace QMS
- Evaluate the effectiveness of an entire Aerospace QMS, including process, customer focus, and continual improvement
- Evaluate the differing requirements for Aerospace QMS documentation in a variety of situations and understand the difference between documents and records
- Describe the difference between legal compliance and conformity with Aerospace QMS standards, and the significance of these terms when conducting audits
- Understand the hierarchy of authorities’ requirements (e.g., CAA, military, space) and applicable advisory material, where to obtain additional information, and how to incorporate authorities’ requirements aspects into the Aerospace QMS audit activities (requirements as applicable to the location where the course is being presented)
- Understand the hierarchy of standards published under the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) umbrella
- Describe the auditor authentication requirements for the applicable Aerospace QMS standards
- Describe IAQG sector scheme requirements for Aerospace QMS certification/registrations programs (see 9104)
- Describe the process of certification/registration of an organization's Aerospace QMS standards
- Describe the auditor approval requirements for the applicable Aerospace QMS standards
- Plan and organize all aspects of an Aerospace QMS audit
- Perform all aspects of an Aerospace QMS audit
- Demonstrate the proper use of the applicable Aerospace QMS checklists and scoring methods in accordance with AS/EN/JISQ 9101
- Make recommendations on the acceptability of the Aerospace QMS in readiness for a certification audit
- Describe the OASIS database for access to audit data and security (public and private)
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Gain comprehensive insight into the ASD industries’ QMS requirements and expectations
- Understand the process for gaining certification to one of the globally recognized ASD industry standards (AS/EN/JISQ 9100)
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016 audit activities, including leading an auditing team
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its Aerospace QMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
- Provide you with a globally recognised lead auditor qualification
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- On completion, you’ll be awarded a Probitas certified Lead Auditor course certificate
- Probitas Authentication is an IAQG recognized Auditor Authentication Body (AAB) and Training Provided Approval Body (TPAB) For additional questions about the auditor authentication process and requirements, please email your inquiry to email@example.com
*Terms & conditions
Applies to selected courses only. Discount applies to 2nd and 3rd delegates only where the booking is for the same course either a) taken on the same date/location in 2018 or b) taken on another date in 2018. All courses to be taken before 31 December 2018. Moves, changes and cancellations are not permitted. Payment required or invoice issued at the time of booking. No refunds. Discount does not apply to BSI re-sellers or consultants.