What will I learn?
The NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management is based on UK law. It is made up of three units which must be successfully completed within five years to achieve the NEB0SH National Fire Certificate qualification
Unit NG1: Management of Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
Unit FC1: Fire Safety and Risk Management
- Managing Fire Safety
- Principles of Fire and Explosion
- Causes and Prevention of Fires and Explosions
- Fire Protection in Buildings
- Safety of People in the Event of Fire
- Fire Safety Risk Assessment
Unit FC2: Fire Safety Practical Application
Units NG1 and FC1 of the NEBOSH National Fire Certificate are each assessed by a two-hour written examination. Unit FC2 is assessed by a two-hour practical assessment carried out in your workplace (or another suitable workplace).