Customer satisfaction - by validating evidence of your measurement and monitoring of client satisfaction against delivery of projects with a focus on BIM-specific deliverables
- Win more business – opportunity to win more contracts through independent certification and proven performance, nationally and globally
- Reduced bidding costs – through saving your bid writers time looking for evidence of delivery of BIM projects
- Reduced inconsistencies – offering a consistent way of working across multiple projects and sites
- Operational resilience – by embedding BIM processes and reinforcing the acceptance of digital technology and BIM adoption
- Supply chain resilience – by improving collaboration with suppliers to deliver more efficient ways of working
- Risk reduction and clarity of compliance – through embedding BIM processes and procedures and independent benchmarking
- Proven business credentials – by embracing new technology and embedding BIM procedures.