Fundamentals of Asset Management
This interactive course starts with an overview of asset management, what it is and what it can do for your organization. It shares the latest thinking, processes, methods and tools in joined up management of any types of asset.
Who should attend?
Any person with an interest or responsibility for physical or other assets, decision making, planning, risk management, resourcing, operations, technical services, information support, budgeting, quality management or organizational development.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Recognize and be able to apply asset management terminology, definitions and principles
- Identify and manage the expectations of stakeholders with respect to asset management
- Become familiar with internationally recognized asset management methodologies and good practices
- Gain an appreciation of the structured approaches available for the improvement of value realization from assets
This course, when done in conjunction with the Requirements of ISO 55001:2014 and Key Elements of Auditing ISO 55001:2014 courses, aligns with the competence requirements for auditing and certification of asset management systems as outlined in ISO/IEC TS 17021-5:2014.
What are the benefits?
- A clear understanding of asset management terminology and its correct usage
- Appreciation of asset management practices, activities and methodologies
- Recognition of the value obtainable from the integrated approach to the life cycle and risk-based management of assets
- You will gain 16 CPD points on completing the course
- Training course notes