Date: 26 November 2020
Time: 10:00 - 11:00 UK time
Natural capital accounting combines financial, environmental and social information to reveal the impacts and dependencies of an organization on nature. BS 8632 Natural Capital Accounting for Organizations is a standard currently in development that will provide organizations with good practice for undertaking natural capital accounts.
The standard will help organisations to:
• Understand their impact on nature and the natural capital it provides
• Integrate natural capital considerations into financial analyses
• Make more inf:ormed strategic and operational decisions by comparing their impacts on natural, social and other capitals
• Monitor and evaluate changes over time
• Communicate effectively around their impact and dependency on nature
Who should attend the webinar?
The webinar will be relevant to organizations of all sizes and sectors that are undertaking or thinking about undertaking natural capital accounting. This webinar is suitable for those who might implement the standard, such as environmental economists, as well as those who might benefit from having robust information on natural capital.
What will participants gain?
• An understanding of what’s in BS 8632 and how it can help organizations
• The opportunity to contribute to the final standard
• The opportunity to ask questions of our natural capital accounting experts
• A post-webinar copy of all presentations and a recording of the webinar
Please click here to view the agenda.