Remote working, automation, artificial intelligence, digitization is transforming the way we work, and fast. From job creation and skills for the future, through to the impact of technology on our mental health, the rate of digital change presents both opportunities and challenges for the workforce.
For leaders, strategic thinkers and those working in HR, environment, health and safety, well-being, ICT and sustainability, we have lined up three experts to explore the workforce of the future. In the first of our three-part series, join Kate Field, Avik Chanda and Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay who will discuss the impact of digitization on work: they’ll examine the current landscape and share the very latest on how businesses can support the well-being of their employees, generate trust, and ensure their organization is resilient.
- questions around the impact of AI and automation on employment
- the psychosocial effects of technology post-pandemic
- safe use of technology for recruitment, promotion and work performance
- the potential of AI and automation for job creation
- the need for people with ‘dual specialisms’ and technological skills
- how education can partner with organizations to fill the skills gap.