Recorded: 24 May 2022. 3 x 90-minute sessions at 06:00 UTC (07:00 UK time), 13:00 UTC (14:00 UK time) and 16:00 UTC (17:00 UK time)
What are these quality management webinars about?
Over the course of one day, we’re running three 90-minute ‘chase the sun’ sessions on how quality management standards can be used to build sustained organizational success. We’re focusing on:
- Agility and business continuity in a challenging environment
- The importance of innovation and emerging technologies
- Why people are at the heart of achieving sustained success
Each session will include a Q&A, give practical takeaway advice and suggest relevant sources of help and where to find it.
Who should attend these quality management webinars?
Quality management professionals in all regions, streams and sectors will benefit from this quality management webinar.
What will participants gain?
- Practical help with improving business performance using quality management
- A better understanding of how users can influence ISO’s quality standards
- Visibility of emerging trends and developments in quality management standards
- The opportunity to have their questions answered by our experts
- A post-event copy of all presentations and a recording of the webinar