Recorded: 17th October
Timing: 12:00 PM – 13:00 PM
What’s this ISO 50005 energy management webinar about?
Given the soaring cost of energy, it’s more important than ever that SMEs manage their energy performance as well as possible. At the same time, we want the UK to meet its net zero target.
The free guide can be downloaded here.
Towards these ends, BSI is partnering with the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) and the Race to Zero campaign to give away 100,000 free copies of BS ISO 50005:2021 – an international standard on putting a simple energy management system in place.
You can download a free copy of the standards here.
We also ran an instructional webinar on 21st June on how to get the most value from using the standard. You can now register to watch this webinar again on 17th October. Please note there will be no Q&A as this will be a re-airing session.
Who should watch the ISO 50005 energy management webinar?
Any size organization, including non-intensive users of energy and SMEs.
What will you gain from viewing this ISO 50005 energy management webinar?
- An explanation of BS ISO 50005’s phased approach for organizations with limited resources
- A clearer understanding of how BS ISO 50005 can reduce your energy use and benefit your business
- Some useful background from BEIS on the UK Decarbonization Strategy
- Help selecting the right approach to energy management and accruing environmental and net-zero benefits
- Clarity on how BS ISO 50005 differs from the BS ISO 50001 energy management standard
- A copy of all presentations and a recording of the webinar for you to review and share with colleagues