Recorded: 3 December 2020 (8:30 - 17:00 UK time)
What is Fire and the Built Environment about?
This one-day free virtual event looked at the rapidly growing fire safety market and answers key questions around what’s changing, the likely impacts, emerging trends, and how knowledge can be shared between the fire and construction sectors to help meet the new challenges.
Who is Fire and the Built Environment for?
The event was designed for a broad range of people including those with direct responsibility for fire safety in their organization, those who need to keep others informed of changes, and those using standards in their day-to-day work. Attendees will be:
- Fire engineers and consultants
- Fire and safety officers
- Managing consultants
- Principal fire surveyors
- H&S managers
- Fire safety advisors and other fire safety professionals
- Government and local councils
- Building managers and landlords
- Contractors and construction professionals
- Facilities management professionals
- Safety and security experts
- Equipment buyers
- House builders and housing associations
The event answers the following key questions:
- What’s changed and what will continue to change?
- What does industry need to know about those changes and what will the impact be?
- What are the current and emerging trends in the sector and how are standards helping to meet those trends?
- How can knowledge be shared between the fire and construction sectors to help meet new challenges?