Date: 24 September
Time: 14:00 - 16:00 UK Time
What’s this webinar about?
This unique online event will provide both an introduction to BS EN ISO 19650-3:2020 the new international standard on BIM in the operational phase of an asset, and will also explore the relationship between the UK BIM Framework and the National Digital Twin Programme.
Who should participate in the webinar?
- Owners and managers of built assets of all sizes and all levels of complexity including private and public portfolios of buildings, campuses, infrastructure networks, individual buildings and pieces of infrastructure
- Organizations in the built environment interested in or already using the current BS EN ISO 19650 standards
What will participants gain?
- Current and authoritative understanding of the role of the UK BIM Framework and its relationship to the National Digital Twin programme
- Awareness of the key changes from PAS 1192-3:2014 and how to transition to using BS EN ISO 19650-3:2020
- The opportunity to put your questions to our experts
- Post-event, you’ll get access to the slide decks and a recording of the webinar
1.Welcome and introductions - Dr Hywel Davies, Chair of B/555
2.The relationship between the Government mandate (UK BIM Framework) and the National Digital Twin Programme - Alexandra Bolton, Executive Director, Centre for Digital Built Britain & Mark Enzer, Head of the National Digital Twin programme (NDTp) at CDBB and CTO of Mott MacDonald
3.UK BIM Framework update and context - Dr Anne Kemp OBE, Chair of the UK BIM Alliance, Deputy Chair of B/555
•BS EN ISO 19650 Parts 1 and 2
•BS EN ISO 19650 Part 2 National Annex update
•BS EN ISO 19650 Part 3
•BS EN ISO 19650 Part 4 work commenced in ISO/CEN
•BS EN ISO 19650 Part 5
•UK BIM Framework Guidance update
4.BS EN ISO 19650-3:2020 launch. Key changes and transition from PAS 1192-3:2014 - David Churcher, Lead Technical author for BS EN ISO 19650-3
5.Questions and Answers
6.Summary and close - Dr Hywel Davies, Chair of B/555v