Location: Grange St Paul's Hotel, 10 Godliman Street, London, EC4V 5AJ
Date: Thursday 23 November 2017
Times: 9:30 - 17:00
Join us in London for BSI Standards Forum and Awards 2017. Don’t miss the chance to attend our information and cyber security focused plenary sessions and interactive ‘conversation with the experts’ breakout sessions. Our top-of-their-field speakers will discuss issues such as information security, cyber threats and the incoming GDPR, and the role of standards in these areas.
Some of our confirmed speakers include:
- Bridget Kenyon - Head of Information Security, University College London
- Paul - UK Government Security Adviser
- Simon Schofield - Head of Security & Compliance, Adapt
- Ms Vicki Gavin - Compliance Director, Head of Business Continuity, Information Security and Data Privacy, The Economist Group
- Vernon Poole - Head of Business Consultancy, Sapphire
- Tony Williams - Information Risk and Cyber Security Consultant, Tonnik Consulting
Check the day's agenda with the session breakdown for more information.
The BSI Standards Forums are an opportunity to discuss most recent developments in standards, network with the BSI team and fellow committee members from across a variety of sectors, hear from experts and visit our stands. The BSI Standards Awards recognise outstanding contributions to standards making.