The four team members are experienced in drug development, QBD, GMP systems and controls in addition to interactions with Competent Authorities, and will be valuable in supporting Medical Devices containing or used with medicinal substances.
Dr. Susanne Fornero-Quaak
- Trained as a Pharmacist at Utrecht University.
- PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences from Utrecht University.
Dr. Jon Sutch
- Trained as a Pharmacist at the London School of Pharmacy.
- PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences at Nottingham University.
Dr. Arabe Ahmed
- Trained as a Pharmacist at the University of Aston in Birmingham, graduating with a BPharmS.
- Master’s degree in Pharmaceutical Technology at King’s College London.
- PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences from Julius Maximilian University, Würzburg (JMU), Germany.
Dr. Godwill Iheagwaram
- Trained as a pharmacist at The University of Strathclyde.
- PhD from The School of Pharmacy at Queens University, Belfast.