The digital revolution in regulatory document management
Work smarter with the only platform designed by regulatory experts to manage your compliance process. Compliance Navigator is the only digital, multi-user platform currently available for managing the compliance process for medical device and in-vitro diagnostics products.
Compliance Navigator is the smart, simple way to work with medical and IVD device standards and regulations
Compliance Navigator is a digital workflow tool that holds over 5,000 documents essential for medical device and IVD compliance. With multi-user access, it’s available to your whole team.
- Be notified when changes happen and see exactly what’s changed at a glance
- Get advance warning of upcoming changes to BS and BS-adopted medical device standards
- Interpret standards and regulatory information via independent expert commentary and smart support guides
- Search by device and keyword, filter and refine results to discover and access relevant standards and regulatory documents in seconds
- Create and export your own profiles and templates, with all relevant documents in one place
See how these companies use Compliance Navigator to save time, avoid mistakes and stay a step ahead.
Manon Marault, Head of Quality and Regulatory Management
BSI spoke to Cibiltech's Head of Quality and Regulatory Management to find out how Compliance Navigator helps the company achieve its goals.Read client story
Felix Kraeft, Head of Quality and Regulatory Affairs
For SpineWelding AG, Compliance Navigator makes major savings in time and money and ensures they develop in the right direction. We spoke to Felix Kraeft about the difference the tool has made.Read client story
Shay Levav, Vice President of Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance and Clinical Applications
When they listed all the hidden costs and frustrations of trying to purchase andRead client story
manage standards, the IceCure team realised that Compliance Navigator was exceptional value. We spoke to the company’s VP Shay Levav to find out more.
George Odero, Director of Corporate Regulatory Affairs, Systems and Standards
BSI spoke to George Odero from Hologic, to learn more about why they chose Compliance Navigator as their solution to manage compliance.Read client story