ISO 9001:2015 Requirements and Implementation
ISO 9001:2015 Requirements and ImplementationLevel Understanding Duration 3 days Available to book: Instructor led training £1855 + VAT View dates and book now Available to quote: In-house Request a quote
This training course combines two topics: ISO 9001:2015 requirements and ISO 9001:2015 implementation into one continuous learning pathway. As your partner in learning, we’ve designed the course to give you an in-depth understanding of the best methods to put into practice.
During this three-day course, you’ll learn the history of ISO 9001 from its first publication in 1987 to today. We’ll talk you through the main ISO 9001:2015 requirements and explain everything you need to know about implementing a quality management system (QMS). The course is delivered through a combination of tutorials and practical activities.
With guidance from expert trainers, you’ll develop an understanding of the terms and definitions used as well as key concepts and principles. You will walk away knowing how to identify the benefits of an effective QMS, specific to your organization, and a full understanding of how to implement ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
How will you benefit?
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Gain the confidence to apply this knowledge within your organization
- Build a detailed gap analysis and project plan
- Understand each clause for effective implementation
- You will receive an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate of attendance
- The history and development of ISO 9001
- What is a Quality Management System (QMS)
- The benefits of a QMS
- The terms and definitions used
- Key concepts, principles and structure
- The main requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 9001 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective QMS
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization’s current position with regard to ISO 9001
- Implement key concepts of ISO 9001
- Implement key requirements of ISO 9001
Those who are responsible for the implementation of an ISO 9001:2015 management system.
- Detailed training course notes
- Implementation Toolkit
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.