Pre-course assessment: ISO 14001:2015 Implementer
Pre-course assessment: ISO 14001:2015 ImplementerLevel Implementation Duration 1 hour Available to book: Exam £175 + VAT Book now
Accelerate your journey towards achieving a BSI qualification. This pre-course assessment is for learners that want to join our one-day ISO 14001:2015 Implementer training course, but have not completed one/both of the following courses with BSI.
- Requirements – Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001:2015)
- Fundamentals of Change Management
On successful completion of a one-hour online exam, you'll gain access to an online booking link to join our ISO 14001 Implementer course, taking you a step closer to earning an ISO 14001 Implementer Practitioner qualification.
- Once purchased, you will have 14-days to complete this assessment
- The exam consists of 30 questions and takes roughly 60-minutes to complete
- The pass mark for this exam is 70% or above
- 2 attempts to successfully complete the exam are included in your purchase
- Note: Your booking is non-refundable once access to the assessment is granted
On successful completion, you will receive:
- A globally recognized BSI certificate of competence
- A link to book our one-day ISO 14001 Implementer course at a discounted rate
This pre-course assessment is best suited to individuals that can:
- Describe the key elements of an Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Identify the benefits of an EMS
- Describe the history of how ISO 14001:2015 was developed
- Explain the key concepts, principles, and structure of ISO 14001:2015
- Define key terms and definitions used in ISO 14001:2015
- Identify key requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Identify the key structure, benefits, and concepts associated with management systems
- Identify the roles, responsibilities, and behaviours of an effective implementer
- Identify the process and key tools that form part of an implementer’s project and change management toolkit
- Identify the components of the management system that support an implementer build internal capability to deliver change
- Identify the process steps and key tools that an implementer uses to review the management system and its performance.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.