ISO 14001:2015 Implementation
For more information or to take advantage of this offer, call our training team on 0345 086 9000
Develop the knowledge and skill required to implement an ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS).
Businesses are becoming more aware of the environmental implications of their operations, products and services. Increase long-term profitability with an internationally recognized EMS that will continue to benefit you in the future. Implementing a framework based on ISO 14001:2015 allows your organization to reduce environmental impacts and increase operating efficiency. This can help you cut waste, prevent pollution and save resources.Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization's current position and implement the key principles of ISO 14001:2015. Using a step-by-step approach, you'll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your EMS and achieve continual environmental improvement.
Our expert tutors will guide you from scoping your environmental policy needs to putting these in place and monitoring your overall EMS.
Who should attend?
“We like the consistency of service from BSI. They know our history and understand our business and approach.”
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- A typical framework for implementing ISO 14001:2015 following the PDCA cycle
- Considering key concepts and requirements of ISO 14001:2015 from an implementation perspective
- Implementing key concepts and requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Specific documented information requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective EMS
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for the implementation
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that considers socio-economic needs and environmental conditions
- Provide products and services that consistently meet customer and regulatory environmental requirements
- Detailed course notes
- Implementation toolkit
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
*Terms & conditions
Applies to selected courses only. Discount applies to 2nd and 3rd delegates only where the booking is for the same course either a) taken on the same date/location in 2018 or b) taken on another date in 2018. All courses to be taken before 31 December 2018. Moves, changes and cancellations are not permitted. Payment required or invoice issued at the time of booking. No refunds. Discount does not apply to BSI re-sellers or consultants.