As the leading global standards, training and Certification Company and Medical Device Notified Body, BSI helps over 70,000 clients worldwide to improve their businesses. We support businesses to embed the habits of excellence so they perform better, achieve sustainable growth, ensure their systems and products meet regulatory requirements, bring new medical innovations in a timely manner to global markets and in doing so, we touch the lives of many across the globe.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join us working in Poland as
Client Service Coordonator Central Europe & CIS (Benelux region)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Purpose of the position
Provide support to internal and external customers by undertaking the administrative tasks Provide support to internal and external customers by undertaking the administrative tasks and scheduling of assessments in the Benelux region. Administrative tasks require updating the database and producing certificates where required and providing support to customers and client managers as needed, manage the diaries of internal resources and communicate with external resources on assessments planned and completed.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Manage the workload of unbooked assessments one year ahead in line with accreditation rules.
- Identifying resource for unbooked assessments supporting the booking of visits with clients and client managers
- Manage optimization/ efficient travel planning to improve the profit on the assessments
- Manage the bookings from client managers in terms of confirmation to the client and optimize planning where is needed.
- Working together with local Sales to provide sales documents for Recertification assessments
- Maintaining changes of contact persons in SAP
- In close contact with BSI offices in providing resources for assessments and request of cost overview and providing cost overview to BSI countries.
- Manage the budget utilization for Central Europe & CIS for client managers and maintain diary management
- Manage the assessment planning for External Resources
- To work with Operations Planning Manager to agree, plan, implement and monitor weekly targets on quality of work and performance targets
- The accuracy and ownership of changes to certificate and visit management changes completed accurately to performance targets and deadlines.
- Ownership of problems and resolution to satisfaction of Line Management, internal and external customers.
- Production and accuracy of certificates and client correspondence.
- Contact and ownership of support activity to specific clients.
- Administrative activities as requested by the management team
- Level and quality of service provided to internal and external customers.
- 2 years work experience in planning e.g. event planning, logistic planning
- Associate degree
- Good command of English and Dutch required (verbal and written)
- Experience of working within a busy office environment within a customer-facing organisation.
- Ability to cope with pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- To be computer literate and have experience of using Microsoft Office and computer systems. Knowledge of SAP would be preferred but not essential.
- A friendly, helpful and positive telephone manner. An optimistic, open and flexible approach to change.
- An attitude to get it right first time and take pride in their work and performance and to be part of a successful team.
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and organised person.
- Home-based position
- Full time employment contract
- Interesting and challenging job
- Attractive salary
- Proffesional development
- Work in stabile international company
- Non financial benefits included
If You want to apply for this position send us Your CV in English with job title in subject line
You can apply HERE
Please add below clause the the application "I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text Journal of Laws 2016, item 922"