As the leading global standards, training and Certification Company and Medical Device Notified Body, BSI helps over 70,000 clients worldwide to improve their businesses. We support businesses to embed the habits of excellence so they perform better, achieve sustainable growth, ensure their systems and products meet regulatory requirements, bring new medical innovations in a timely manner to global markets and in doing so, we touch the lives of many across the globe.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join us working in Poland as
Certification Administrator Dutch/English speaking
ABOUT THE ROLE
Purpose of Position
To provide support to Internal and External Customers by undertaking the administrative tasks required updating the database, preparing certification reviews and producing certificates where required and providing operational support to customers and client managers as needed.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Managing of incoming certification workflows in Central Europe and CIS
- Prepare the certification review form for the reviewer, filling out admin questions
- Allocating certification reviews to qualified reviewers within Central Europe & CIS
- Coordinating the return of certification reviews in line with the KPIs.
- Managing of incoming Corrective Action Plans and Corrective Action Plan approvals, to be uploaded in Pointglobal.
- Managing all required documents on PointGlobal for a smoothly review process.
- Identify and coordinate queries upfront the certificate review and coordinate the feedback
- Complete the changes to all Certificate and PG requests that require manual changes in line with performance targets.
- Issue of new certificates where there is a need to undertake manually and production of all presentation certificates.
- Printing of certificates and correspondence with the customer.
- Sending out Certification packs to new customers.
- Maintenance of information for certificate details in SAP.
- To work closely with local countries into Central Europe and CIS.
- To work with Operations Planning Manager to agree, plan, implement and monitor weekly targets on quality of work and performance targets.
- Adopt a team approach to working both within own group and with other teams and functions within the department and other areas of the business
- Experience of working within busy office enviroment witihin a customer-facing organisation
- Ability to cope with pressure and meet tight deadlines
- To be computer literate and have experience of using Microsoft Office and computer systems. Knowledge of SAP would be preferred but not essential
- A friendly, helpful and positive telephone manner. An optimistic, open and flexible approach to change
- An attitude to get it right first time and take pride in their work and performance and to be part of a successful team
- An enthusiastic, self motivated and organised person
- Good command of Dutch and English is required (verbal and written)
- Home-based position
- Full time employment contract
- Interesting and challenging job
- Attractive salary
- Proffesional development
- Work in stabile international company
- Non financial benefits included
If You want to apply for this position send us Your CV in English with job title in subject line
You can apply HERE
Please add below clause the the application "I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text Journal of Laws 2016, item 922"