As the leading global standards, training and Certification Company and Medical Device Notified Body, BSI helps over 70,000 clients worldwide to improve their businesses. We support businesses to embed the habits of excellence so they perform better, achieve sustainable growth, ensure their systems and products meet regulatory requirements, bring new medical innovations in a timely manner to global markets and in doing so, we touch the lives of many across the globe.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join us working in Poland as
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Ensure that operational procedures are implemented in accordance with accreditation requirements, industry sector rules and business goals and objectives.
- Generate corrective action requests for issues identified during the certification decision process.
- Ensure that personal training records are maintained to meet continuing accreditation requirements.
- Preparation/ assisting in the review and approval of certificates and ensuring that certificates are accurately issued and distributed.
- Liaison with the Technical Review Group for any additional certification approvals for sector specific requirements such as AS9100, AS9110, AS9120, AS9003, TL 9000, TS 16949, ISO 27001.
- Ensure any customer issues are followed up and resolved.
- To prepare reports/statistics/data for the Compliance & Risk Manager.
- Maintain the Certification and Veto Review email boxes as directed by the Certification Review
- Good understanding of the overall registration and certification processes
- Knowledge of BSI procedures which includes AB requirements for certification
- Minimum one year experience working with BSI or with another CB
- Language skills German and English.
- Demonstrable Point Global and SAP experience
- Pass accredited Lead auditor course
- Former experience as auditor would be an asset
- Home-based position
- Full time employment contract
- Interesting and challenging job
- Attractive salary
- Proffesional development
- Work in stabile international company
- Non financial benefits included
If You want to apply for this position send us Your CV in English with job title in subject line
You can apply HERE
Please add below clause the the application "I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text Journal of Laws 2016, item 922".