- Strong global performance despite Covid-19
- Revenue just 2% below 2019 record level
- Solid delivery of underlying operating profit
- The implementation of our strategy continues as planned
- Revenue: £539.3m -2%
- Underlying Operating Profit: £67.4m +16%
- Net Asset Value: £249.3m +20%
The Annual Report consists of three sections
- Strategic Report
- Corporate Governance
- Financial Statements
- The maintenance and integrity of the BSI website is the responsibility of the directors; the work carried out by the auditors does not involve consideration of these matters and, accordingly, the auditors accept no responsibility for any changes that may have occurred to the financial statements since they were initially presented on the website.
- Legislation in the United Kingdom governing the preparation and dissemination of financial statements may differ from legislation in other jurisdictions.