Combined assessment service
Can you combine assessment?
If you have two or more management systems that need to be assessed, we’ll aim to co-ordinate them so they take place on the same days, reducing the disruption to your organisation and your administrative costs.
This doesn’t mean that the systems will be integrated or combined in any way – although this can be done but is a separate option from BSI. They will simply be assessed within the same block of time.
What are the benefits?
The combined assessment service gives you:
- continuity of working practice
- reduced administration time and costs
- less disruption on site
- less disruption to valuable senior management time.
What remains the same?
- The management systems themselves remain completely separate.
- They retain their own manuals and controls.
- The duration of the assessments won’t necessarily be reduced.