This course will introduce you to the core elements that ensure different management systems follow the same core elements, regardless of management system disciplines.
Previously, multiple management system standards would run with different, unique terminology and structures. That changed in 2012 when the High-Level Structure, a set of core elements, was introduced. Thanks to this set of ten universal sections, it is considerably simpler for organizations to combine and integrate different management systems.
The Harmonized Structure replaced the High-Level Structure in May 2021. That means that from now on, the Harmonized Structure will be used for drafting new ISO management system standards and future revisions of existing ISO management system standards.
On-demand - training that’s even more flexible
This on-demand course aims to provide the knowledge and understanding of the Harmonized Structure in order to apply this to your related work. It also aims to cover what exactly is new in the Harmonized Structure.
How will I benefit?
This On-demand course will also help you to:
- Understand what the Harmonized Structure is about and how this can benefit any organizations which are implementing different management system standards
- Excellently implement, maintain, and continually improve different management systems using combined or integrated management systems
- Understand how to improve the alignment and consistency of an organization’s portfolio of management system standards
Suggested job roles include: General employees and those new to management systems and management system standards; employees with responsibility for implementing and managing a management system; employees involved in and with responsibilities for auditing their own management system to external management system standards
Upon completion of this introductory on-demand course, learners will be able to:
- Explain what the Harmonized Structure, formerly known as the High Level Structure (HLS), is
- Explain the history and provide an overview of the HLS and the Harmonized Structure
- Comprehend the framework – the main clauses and titles
- Recognize some core terms and definitions
- Explain what an integrated management system (IMS) is
- นี่คือหลักสูตร eLearning
- ภาษาที่ใช้ในการอบรม : ภาษาอังกฤษ (English)
- ระยะเวลาในการเข้าถึงหลักสูตร : 12 เดือน
- ผู้เข้าอบรมจะได้รับใบประกาศนียบัตรรับรองของ BSI Training Academy หลังเสร็จสิ้นการฝึกอบรม