Understanding ISO/PAS 45005
As organizations set a revised course for their ‘next normal’ they must adapt quickly, adopting new working practices to ensure the safety of their people and their customers.
On this one-day training course, you’ll learn how to embed safe working practices across your organization by following ISO/PAS 45005 – General guidelines for safe working during COVID-19 pandemic, enabling you to:
- Take effective action to protect people from the risks related to COVID-19
- Take a systematic approach to addressing those risks
- Put in place a framework to enable effective and timely adaptation to the changing situation
The course covers the main recommendations for safe working based on hygiene, social distancing and other measures to keep your workers, clients, customers and others safe.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for operational, health and safety, business continuity, facility and human resource teams who are involved in supporting your organization:
- To keep operating throughout the pandemic
- Resume or planning to resume operations following full or partial closure
- Re-occupying workplaces that have been fully or partially closed
- To operate a new organization or site for the first time
What will I learn?
You’ll have the knowledge to explain:
- What communicable diseases are and how they are spread
- The impact of communicable diseases and pandemics, and specifically the COVID-19 virus
- How you can minimize the risks associated with communicable diseases including COVID-19
- The main recommendations for safe working during COVID 19 including hygiene, social distancing, PPE and psychological health
- The role of leadership and the need for evaluating the effectiveness of the measures introduced
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO/PAS 45005:2020 Occupational health and safety management - General guidelines for safe working during COVID-19 pandemic
- Keep working or return to work
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment for your workers and your customers or visitors
- Provide assurance to clients, customers and other stakeholders that your premises are safe
- Comply with locally mandated rules associated with COVID-19
- Detailed course notes
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate