Global Standard for Consumer Products Issue 4: Auditor Training
This course will provide delegates with an in-depth understanding of both Global Standards for Consumer Products Issue 4 – Personal Care and Household and General Merchandise. Working with major specifiers and brand owners, the Standard has been substantially updated for this Issue to meet market expectations. The course is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully audit against Issue 4 of the Standard.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at auditors.
What will I learn?
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the reasons for changes to the Standard, including industry developments
- Understand the requirements for each of the Standards – both at Foundation and Higher level
- Comply with auditor requirements and how the BRCGS audit process should be carried out and reported
- Understand the role of the BRCGS compliance programme
- Have gained the skills required to conduct a BRCGS audit to either Standard, and write a correct and full audit report.
- Detailed course notes