Data protection authorities around the globe are enforcing regulations that mandate how data can be captured, stored, and used. This makes technology, data, and other professionals with dual literacy in both privacy and technology essential components to ensure operations meet privacy goals and mitigate risks.
The CIPT is the most respected and globally recognized Privacy in technology certification for personal and operational success’, it was launched by the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) in 2014, updated in 2021 to meet the changing technological landscape, and is accredited to ISO 17024 to meet the growing need that only tech pros can fill - securing data privacy at all stages of IT product and service lifecycles.
The CIPT credential shows you’ve got the knowledge to build your organization’s data protection structures from the ground up. With regulators worldwide calling for tech professionals to factor data protection into their products and services, the job market for privacy-trained IT pros has never been stronger.
Whether you work in the public or private sector, data privacy skills are quickly becoming a must-have.
**Exam fees included
Duration: 2 days
6-7 June 2022
22-23 August 2022
3-4 October 2022
12-13 December 2022
How will I benefit?
- Be recognized as a leading professional in information security
- Gain the confidence to interpret privacy regulations and ensure best practice techniques are embedded into your IT infrastructure
- Greater ability to identify potential impacts of privacy on IT products and services at the beginning of their lifecycle
This course is designed for individuals with some experience in information security, whose work relates to the processing of personal data, including:
- Data Protection Officers
- IT Managers and Administrators
- Record Managers
- System Developers
- IT Security Specialists
- Anyone who builds and develops IT systems
- Critical data protection concepts and practices that impact IT
- Consumer data protection expectations and responsibility
- How to bake privacy into early stages of IT products and services for cost control, accuracy and speed-to-market
- How to establish data protection practices for data collection and transfer
- How to preempt data protection issues in the Internet of Things
- How to factor data protection into data classification and emerging tech such as cloud computing, facial recognition and surveillance
- How to communicate data protection issues with partners such as management, development, marketing and legal
- Comprehensive course notes and official Courseware
- IAPP Practice Test Questions
- Additional BSI Practice Questions and Answers
- A certificate of attendance
- 1 year's IAPP membership
- Exam Voucher included*
** Please note that whilst exam costs are covered within the fee of this course, you will need to book your exam via the IAPP website
Our training team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.