Is my organization eligible for a multi-site certificate?
In order to qualify for multi-site certification, you must first designate a central office or primary site from which your organization’s processes will be centrally controlled. These controls must include the same:
- Internal audit process
- Compliance evaluation process
- Measurements for continual improvement
- One or more centrally monitored corrective action systems
- Management review
Once you’ve consolidated your corporate management system and designated a primary site, you must decide which type of certification suits your organization best — with sampling or without sampling. If your organization meets specific criteria, then BSI will only need to audit a sample of your sites each year, instead of auditing each site every year.
Learn more about multi-site certification and whether or not your organization is ready.
What are the benefits of a multi-site certificate?
- Continually improve risk and opportunity management
- Ensure consistency in processes and procedures
- Streamline operations and facilitate management
- Strengthen marketing position
- Conserve valuable resources