Interested in understanding more about ISO 45001 and how you can introduce it to your organization? Here’s how we can help you to start working with it today.
- Buy the standard and read it; understand the content, your requirements and how it will improve your business
- Contact us so we can propose a solution aligned to the needs of your organization
We help you to:
- Understand the standard
- Download a copy of our Introduction to ISO 45001 to help you understand the standard
- Learn about what your organization will need to do and share ideas and experiences with your peers at our BSI ISO 45001 Requirements training course
We have great resources and support services to help you start implementing ISO 45001 into your organization.
- Complete the optional BSI ISO 45001 self-assessment questionnaire to evaluate how much of the work you’ve completed to meet certification requirements and what is still left to do
- Ensure your organization understands the principles of ISO 45001, the roles individuals need to play and review your activities and processes against the standard. If you need to let your top management know more about the standard, download and share our ISO 45001 CEO briefing
We help you:
- Know what needs to be done to implement the standard successfully at the BSI Implementing ISO 45001 training course
- Understand where your OH&S management system still needs work in order to be certified, contact us to book an optional gap assessment or download a copy of our ISO 45001 Implementation guide
- You may also wish to consider BSI Entropy software which could help you to effectively implement your ISO 45001 management system
ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management system certification is hassle-free. You’ll be appointed a BSI Client Manager, a trusted expert with relevant industry experience to your business, who can guide you through the process.
- Contact us to book your certification assessment once you are ready; this is a two-stage process where the length varies based on the size of your organization
- Ensure all the right people in your organization are available and prepared for the audit visit(s)
- If all the requirements are in place, we’ll assess your processes and the implementation of ISO 45001 within your organization to make sure that they are working effectively as required for certification