Certification to ISO 41001 Facility Management
Step 3: Certification
ISO 41001 certification shows customers and stakeholders you’re committed to delivering consistent facility management service that adds value.
How to get certified to ISO 41001
ISO 41001 Facility Management system certification should be hassle-free. You’ll be appointed a BSI Client Manager, a trusted expert with relevant industry experience to your business, who can guide you through the process.
You need to:
- Contact us to discuss your timelines for certification
- Consider whether you would like to book an ISO 41001 gap audit. This is an optional assessment where we take a closer look at your existing facility management system and compare it with the requirements of the ISO 41001 standard to see how close you are before we carry out the formal assessment
- When you are ready book your certification assessment – this is a two-stage process where the length varies based on the size of your organization
- Ensure all the right people in your organization are available and prepared for the audit visit(s).
When you achieve certification you’ll receive your BSI ISO 41001 certificate which is valid for three years. Your BSI Client Manager will visit you
Benefits of achieving ISO 41001 certification
- Cost efficiencies : enables consistent FM delivery globally, helping to reduce overheads and gain economies of scale
- Strategic alignment: ensures FM supports the strategic direction of your customers
- Competitive advantage: shows dedication to continually improving your FM services so it adds value to your clients
- Improved culture: ISO 41001 makes sure that the FM services you deliver are safe for employees and those who engage in the workspace