The benefits of working at BSI
Working at BSI means being part of an organization where ambition, motivation and commitment are rewarded. We do our utmost to ensure that working at BSI is as rewarding as it is enjoyable and challenging. As well as a competitive base salary, we aim to provide a balanced set of core benefits that we believe are important to all employees.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – Annual Leave entitlement for new starters is 20 days per year
- Company paid Life and AD&D Insurance - Life Insurance 1 times your gross salary
- Traditional and Roth 401K - Matched 100% up to 5% of pay period earnings
- Short Term & Long Term Disability at no cost to employees
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
In addition to core benefits provided to you by BSI, there are also a range of other benefits available depending on eligibility / personal circumstances.
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Legal Assistance
- Health Advocate Program