Whether you are new to Responsible Care or looking to take your expertise further, we have the right training courses, resources, and services. We offer packages that can be customized to your business to jumpstart your management system certification – cutting the cost of services you do not need. A Responsible Care package can be designed to remove the complexity of getting you where you want to be – whatever your starting point. The codes of the Responsible Care program include:
- Adhering to the Responsible Care Guiding Principles
- Implementing the Responsible Care Product Safety Code, Process Safety Code, and Security Code
- Measuring and publicly reporting performance, using the Responsible Care Performance Measures
- Applying the modern Responsible Care Management System to achieve and verify results
Certification must be renewed every three years, and companies can choose one of two certification options:
- RCMS® certification, which verifies that a company has implemented the Responsible Care Management System; or
- RC14001®, which combines Responsible Care and ISO 14001 certification into a single, cost-effective process.
An Index of RCMS Documents and the RCMS Technical Specifications are publicly available from the American Chemistry Council.