ISO 22301:2019 Lead Implementer Training Course
ISO 22301:2019 is an International Standard that specifies the requirements for a BCMS, providing a framework for maintaining and improving compliance with business continuity requirements and good practice. The purpose of the Standard is to help organizations ensure that operation’s products and services continue at predefined levels whenever disruptive incidents occur. The 2019 edition of ISO 22301 brings a less prescriptive and more pragmatic approach to a number of the requirements.
By attending this five-day course, you’ll understand how to implement a BCMS based on ISO 22301:2019. Using a step-by-step approach with the aid of a toolkit, you’ll learn how to develop an implementation plan and develop the required processes and associated documentation. This course will teach you management skills such as leadership, effective delegation, problem solving and motivation which will help ensure implementation effectiveness.
Those who are responsible for the management and implementation of an ISO 22301:2019 compliant management system.
It’s ideal for anyone who wants to learn:
- How to ensure an effective BCMS is implemented that meets the requirements of ISO 22301:2019
- What techniques and methods can be used in order to effectively implement an ISO 22301:2019 framework in readiness for certification
We recommend that you have a general awareness of a BCMS and a basic understanding of business continuity principles and terminology. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 22301:2019 Requirements Course.
We also recommend you have an understanding of the BCMS currently employed in your organizations, should one exist
What will I learn?
By the end of the training course, you will have the knowledge to:
- Recognize a continual improvement framework for implementing a BCMS based upon ISO 22301:2019
- Interpret the key concepts and requirements of ISO 22301:2019 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to your organization by implementing an effective BCMS or enhancing your current BCMS
- Prepare for third party certification
You will develop skills to:
- Conduct a review of an organization’s current position against the requirements of ISO 22301:2019
- Create and support an implementation plan
- Implement key ISO 22301:2019 processes
- Implement key requirements of ISO 22301:2019
- Identify the leadership skills, based on best practice, to lead the implementation of a Management System, including:
- Leading the implementation project
- Support and planning tools
- Facilitating organizational change
- Effective delegation
How will I benefit?
By attending this BSI training course, you’ll:
- Become familiar with the processes that comprise a BCMS based on ISO 22301:2019
- Gain a sound basis to focus your implementation efforts so that it benefits you and your organization
- Understand how ISO 22301:2019 can be used to assist in managing and reducing business continuity risks
- Understand how the processes required by ISO 22301:2019 interact
- Understand the roles individuals and top management will need to play
- Develop the management skills to be able to effectively lead the implementation of an effective ISO 22301:2019 management system within your organization
- Be able to prove your knowledge via completion of the course’s exam
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate