Getting started with BS 11000 Collaborative Business Relationships
Build and benefit from partnerships that do nothing but add value to your business. The BS 11000 standard gives you the know-how to get the most from collaborative working – making sure you benefit from shared resources, costs, opportunities and contacts. Whatever the size or nature of your business, BS 11000 gives your business a bigger impact with bigger benefits.
What is BS 11000 Collaborative Business Relationships?
BS 11000 allows you to collaborate successfully. It outlines different approaches to collaborative working that have proven to be successful in businesses of all sizes and sectors. BS 11000 shows you how to eliminate the known pitfalls of poor communication by defining roles and responsibilities, and creating partnerships that do nothing but add value to your business.
What are the benefits of BS 11000 Collaborative Business Relationships?
- Collaborate successfully with your chosen partners
- Create a neutral platform for mutual benefit with business partners
- Define roles and responsibilities to improve decision making processes
- Share cost, risks, resources and responsibilities
- Provide staff with wider training opportunities
- Build better relationships that lead to quicker results
Associate Consultant Program
Get the additional support and advice you need to become certified with our Associate Consultant Program. We can connect you with over 200 UK members who offer specialist consultancy services independent of BSI.